What we do
We believe preparing food and serving wine to be a craft.
As such we constantly research new wines and new recipes.
We partnered with the best suppliers and experts to deliver a memorable experience.
From booking the table, until the goodbye at the door.
Some of the events:
- Italian Drawing & Wine tasting, since July ’18
- Primo Estate dinners , Nov ’18
- Whisky Uncovered events, Winter ’17
- Foodie Adventurer’s, since March ’17
- St George Bank (Darling Hurst, Bondi Beach and Barangaroo branches opening)
- Westpac and Small Business Minister
- General Assembly Sydney
- BMW North Shore, Syd
- Various private events AU/IT
Creating customized menu to match the theme and branding of each event. Serving from 8 Executives board meetings to 80 people functions.
Presented an Art Dessert at The Salone Internazionale del Libro in Turin(IT), and organised Creative Desserts Pop Ups.
In 2016 Grolla found a suitable location Neutral Bay and opening as restaurant the 1st September.